Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Writing goal for 2011

Hi friends,

One of my huge goals for the new year, as well as for my 30th year, is that I want to blog more. Rather than just thinking about doing it, I’m starting right now. I will be posting on this blog once a day (or a minimum of 5 days a week) for all of 2011.

I know it won’t be easy, but it might be a fun and inspiring challenge to take my writing to the next level and see what develops. Therefore I’m promising to make use of The DailyPost, and the community of other bloggers with similiar goals, to help me along the way, including asking for help when I need it and encouraging others when I can.

If you already read my blog, I hope you’ll encourage me with comments and likes, and good will along the way.

Thanks so much,

Amber

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cousin. You can do it! I've been blogging on blogger about our adventures in Mexico, from pueblos and ruins to taco stands and Mexican traditions. I can be a bit of a blog stalker and hopper on occasion ;-)I think you've set a really great goal..ill be following
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete