Sunday, April 17, 2016

The ghost blog?

If you read my last post (which has now been reverted back to a draft), you're probably wondering where it went and why my new website looks, well, unfinished and different. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, good. And also, I'm working on a new website. I published it and soon after (much to my frustration and amusement) found out I'd created it in a format not conducive to blogs. 

Ha.

I've never claimed to be technologically inclined, whatsoever. But yes, I'm working on my own (simple) website for a brand new blog.

More details to come... I hope to have the new site reformatted and live in the coming week or two. 

Please stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Amber. Sometimes it just takes a little bit longer to create a thing of beauty. I have no doubt that your final product will be a lovely reflection of your heart and soul. Best of luck with the *technological* aspects of accomplishing that!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete