Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yours

As I keep picking up my guitar and singing to God, I find little bits and pieces of fresh, new songs coming out. It's just more evidence to me that God is continuing to heal my heart. They're always so simple (and usually in some form of the key of E, haha, not too surprising for those who used to be on worship team with me), but this is the latest one:

Verse:
You have loved me with an everlasting love
An everlasting love
With compassion, You have drawn me out
And called me Yours
My heart is Yours

Chorus:
'Cause You'll never let it go
You'll never let it drop
You'll never give it back
Lord, I trust You (repeat)

With my heart, with my heart, with my heart, Lord (repeat)

Bridge:
Let Your love, Oh God, be in my heart
Like a burning fire shut up in my bones

No comments:

Post a Comment