Thursday, January 21, 2010


After a little research - seriously, it didn't take much - I think I decided it wouldn't be in my best interest to go to Haiti with the organization I was looking into going with. I feel a little sadness about that, but if it's right, it's right. And if it's not, it's just not. I'm not interested in forcing this door open, but I have been very willing, and even wanting, to go. Nevertheless, there may be another door to Haiti, or it may just be that God wanted to show me that the things He put on my heart years ago are still valid, still very much a part of how I'm wired. And for that, I'm so thankful. I continue to pray for Haiti. If only I could somehow provide a home for some of those orphans... anyone interested in starting a home here in Seattle? Only half joking... I think it's time to start thinking big and see where God takes it. We can never out-think God.

No comments:

Post a Comment